. Read this text about a Japanese company.
. In most of the lines (36-40) there is one extraword which does not fit in. One or two line, however, are correct.
. If the line is correct ,put a tick (√)in the space onyour Answer Sheet.
. If there is an extra word in the line, write that word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
For short distance, it uses its own\’ self airplanes. For international ...self...
flights it calls on leading airlines including the Japanese Airlines. ... .. √.. . ..
LUFTHANSE , WELCOME ON ABOARD
It\’s only normal that a service-oriented company should look to other
36. service companies as partners. The reputation for excellence of every each
37. of DHL\’s partners strongly motivated its choice. To make that sure that
38. everyone made the right choice ,they agreed to give their final answer
39. after a two-year old trial period. Faster service ,better airport
40. facilities; the benefits to the customers are clear. They will also grow up
in the near future ,allowing customers to choose from so many services.