. A student has translated a piece of news in a Chinese newspaper back into English and asked you to check it.
. In each line there is one wrong word.
. For each numbered line (41-45) write the correct word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
They have selled their products in 20 countries. ... ...sold ... ..
British farmers are troubled by straw. They produce more than
41. ten millions tons every year as a byproduct of farming and
42. their animals need only four million tons for bedding and fooding.
43. Since European air-pollution laws forbid people to burnt straw,
44. the extra straw is plowed under or leave to rot. Scientists have
45. now found a way to put the straw to good using by changing a
neat-loving bacterium in the straw.
45. using 应改为use