1. plan bigger pranks in advance. if you're going to move your boss's car, or you're going to rearrange someone's house (putting the fridge in the living room, for example), then you're going to need prep time. a good rule of thumb is between 1 and 2 weeks of preparation.
2. head to a website devoted to april fool's day. you can learn about the history of april fool's day, which countries celebrate it and even learn about potential
tricks that you could try on the people you know.
3. wake up early on april fool's day. do her makeup
while she sleeps, paint her nails different colors, anything to give her a surprise when she finally wakes up.
4. play pranks on your office co-workers. in the morning before everyone gets to work, you can unplug everyone's computers from the wall.
5. be on your guard! you may be celebrating april fool's day, but so might someone else. be ready, because you may be the target of someone else's prank!