1. A new English -Chinese dictionary will soon ________ out .
2. As time went on, the theory she had stuck ________ correct .
B. to proving
C. to proved
D. to prove
3. The huge fire is reported to have _______ more than 300 people dead.
4. ----- The art exhibition ______ by me _______ a great success .
----- __________ !
A. run, promises, Congratulations
B. made, whishes, Congratulations
C. run, expects , Congratulation
D. made , seems , Congratulation
5. ----- What's wrong with the book?
----- One page is ________ .
6. Before she went abroad she spent as much time as she could _____ English .
A. practise to speak
B. practising speaking
C. practise speaking
D. to practise speaking
7. ----- Did you say you like the film TINATIC?
----- _______. I said it's not bad .
A. Not exactly
B. I don't know why
C. You're great
D. That's all right
8. I don't think he could have done such a stupid thing last night, _______ ?
A. do I
B. could he
C. has he
D. did he