0.John and I made________agreement last Friday.
31. Mary ________that piece of cake for twenty yuan.
A . spent
B . cost
C . bought
32. I ________go there this morning, so I stayed at home.
A . didn' t need to
B . didn' t need
C . needn' t to
33.--Who shall I give this dictionary to?
--You can give it to ________. It doesn' t matter.
A . anybody
34. Hurry up. Don' t keep Xiao Wang ________
A . wait
35. It' s a bird. But I don' t know________name.
36. The twins __ American girls. They are in ________ class.
A .are; the same
B .is; the same
C .is; same
37. My mother________off the bike and broke her leg on the ground.
A . fails
B .was falling
38. When the little girl stood in the front of the classroom, her face________red.
B . tumed
39. Could you make her ________ laughing?
A . stop
C .to stop
40. It ________ heavily so there was deep snow on the road.
C .had snowed
41. He is ________ than the other boys in his class.
A . more taller
42. Everything can' t live ________ the sun.
43. Not until I began to work ________ how much time I had wasted.
A . didn' t realize
B .did I realize
C .1 didn' t realize
44. The bus __ yesterday.
A . repaired
B .is repaired
C .was r