a: Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?
b: Yes, one moment please. I'll get her for you.
a: Thank you.
b: I'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.
a: Oh, I'll call her again.
1. "hello"等于是中文的 "喂",随时随地可用。
2. 打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用"This is..."的形态而不是 "Here is..."或"I am...",这是打电话需要注意的。
3. "May I speak to..." 也可以换成是 "Can I speak to..." 请...听电话。
1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你
1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.