1. you will receive a body. you may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period of this time around.
2. you will learn lessons. you are enrolled1 in a full-time informal school called life. each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. you may like the lessons or think them irrelevant2 and stupid.
3. there are no mistakes, only lessons. growth is a process of trial and error: experimentation. the "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that finally "works".
4. a lesson will be repeated until it is learned. a lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. when you have learned this lesson you can then go on to the next lesson.
5. the learning does not stop. there is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. if you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "there" is no better than "here". when your "there" has become a "here", you will simply imagine another "there" that will again look better than "here".
7. others are merely mirrors of you. you cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects some
thing you love or hate about yourself.