失眠 [shī mián] lose sleep; wakefulness; agrypnia; ahypnosis; ahypnia; aypnia; suffer from insomnia; hyposomnia; pervigilium; insomnia
1. 失眠患者 insomniac;
2. 失眠症 anhypnia; insomnia
1. I couldn't fall asleep last night.
2. I passed a wakeful night.
3. I was up all night.
4. I had a sleepless night worrying about my exams.
5. I've been suffering from insomnia.
6. I didn't close my eyes until early morning.
7. I tossed and turned in bed all night./ I tossed about in bed all night.
8. Sleeping pills somehow didn't work for me last night.
9. I was counting sheep all night.
10. I guess I drank too much coffee，I was wide awake all night.
I can't sleep nights.
How can you treat insomnia very well?
How to solve insomnious problem?
I had a nightmare last night, and lost sleep.
I can't/couldn't sleep well these days.
I have/had been lost sleep these days.
I have/had been losing sleep these days.
I can/could hardly fall asleep these days.
I was frequently/often/always wakeful these days.
I was frequently/often/always sleepless these days.
I am/was having trouble sleeping these days.
I have/had trouble with sleeping these days.
I have/had trouble with falling asleep these days.
I am suffering from insomnia these days.