1. Do you think the government is doing enough to prevent road accidents?
2. As there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do in order to encourage citizens to use public transport?
3. How do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
4. Have you ever thought to have your own business?
5. What business do you hope to have?
6. Do you know about any policies about opening a business abroad?
7. What are your plans for your future?
8. Why do you think there are more and more people leaving to immigrate to other countries?
9. Is it good for China that so many people are going to other countries?
10. Will your life change a lot after you going abroad?
11. What will you do if you are ill abroad?
12. Do you know what to do in case of emergency?
13. What will do if you cannot find a job in the future?
14. Why do you want to go abroad?
15. What will you do after the IELTS test?
16. What will do if you fail the IELTS test?
17. What’s your dream job?
18. How long have you been learning English?
19. What troubles you most at the moment?
20. Does your family support your decision on going abroad? What help do they offer?