1. As I had plenty of money I was able to help her.
2. He is an able man.
3. I dropped my key somewhere about here.
4. Tell me all about it.
5. He was about to start.
6. It is about six o'clock now.
7. The children are rushing about.
8. My bedroom is just above.
1. The sun rose above the horizon.
2. This book is above me.
3. His conduct has always been above suspicion.
4. The police are not allowed to accept rewards.
5. They accepted responsibility for the accident.
6. It is generally accepted that smoking is harmful to our health.
7. According to our records, the books you have borrowed should now be returned to the library.
8. According to these figures, our company is doing well.