1.I have an account with Midland Bank.
2. His illness accounts for his absence.
3. A man is accounted innocent until he is proven guilty.
4. We own 100 acres of farmland.
5. Can you swim across the river?
6. The two lines cut across each other.
7. Parliament has passed an Act forbidding the killing of rare animals.
8. Think well before you act.
Actions speak louder than words.
The action lasted three hours.
He added some wood to increase the fire.
. If you add 4 to 5, you get 9.
. The little girl is not very clever at addition.
. In addition to giving a general introduction to computer, the course also provides practical experience.
. There is a letter addressed to you.
. He addressed the audience in an eloquent speech.