1. The decision to live in big cities reflects the desire of young Chinese to integrate themselves into the mainstream culture and to keep up with the times.
2. The use of Renminbi in international trade is likely to take off first in Asia and then between China and other developing countries.
3. Ensuring the safety of products is essential for the growth of an innovative society, for consumers will not buy what they fear.
4. If taxes on commerce are too high, they may reduce the volume of trade and hence the amount.
5. The Oscars are not the ultimate and final recognition for every film made in the world; it is just a film award ceremony.
6. Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and a few to be chewed and digested.
7. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement and in the thrill of creative efforts.
8. There is enough space in the world for the development of both India and China and indeed enough areas for the two nations to cooperate.
9. Laid-off workers are much less likely to be rehired by their former employers and have to find new jobs or turn to self-employment.
10. Technological innovation is an important driving force behind the economic and social development.