96. Tough，这个词是口语中使用频率比较高的，a tough guy,
It is pretty tough to get a reservation. 这里的tough就是difficult得意思。You just have to tough it out.
I have some rough patches with my wife. 我有好些地方得与老婆去磨合磨合了。
98. I am here now, I need to get in a swing of it. 我已经到了，该投入行动了。
99. More brawn than brain 四肢发达，头脑简单 Nowadays, pop-culture icons are more brawn than brain. 现在流行文化中的偶像都是些四肢发达，头脑简单的家伙。
100. Once you get to the meat of the subject, you will start to enjoy it. Meat肉，这里做“精髓”解。Nub也有这个意思：the nub of the story
101. Watch out for bait-and-switch tactics. 街头骗子常用的手法就是快速地掉包，先用一个诱饵，乘你不注意掉包。
102. Ball这个词人人都识，就是球的意思。但在口语里，还有三个其他的含义。The little girl had a ball at school today. 这个小女孩今天在学校参加了一个舞会。
另外on the ball的含义是，有知识，有才华，懂行，办事利索。
He is a teacher who is really on the ball. 他是个了不起的老师。a manager who has a lot on the ball 很懂行的经理；a student who has nothing on the ball 学得一塌糊涂的学生。
另一个说法表示一个人“能干”，可以说hot-shot：The boss would like to hire a hot-shot employee 能干的职员 a hot-shot teacher, 能干的老师，Ball的第三个用法是having sex：They met, they clicked, they are having a ball.
I am glad you have started the ball rolling. 很高兴你把这事推动起来了。
103. Blur 模糊，Taiwan talk is just a blur. 台湾问题的讨论不过是在搅混水。The next hour is a blur to me. 接下来的一个小时我就稀里糊涂了。
104. You are so jumpy. 你真是有点神经质。一个人兴奋得乱蹦乱跳，所以显得有点神经质。
105. Are you getting the picture You are going to get the whole picture.