141. Gotcha. 是got you的口语形式，意思就是“明白”。
142. She can really turn a phrase. 她的语言文字能力极强。又可以说：a turn of phrase, She has a nice turn of phrase which should serve her well in journalism. 她善于文字表达，因此适合从事新闻业。又作“表达法”解释：Significant other’， meaning ’partner’， now that’s an interesting turn of phrase.
143. there is a lot of ground work to do. 还有好多预备工作要做。这大概是源于航空业，在飞机起飞前，要做很多的地面工作。
144. That is the real deal. 这才是真正的目的，真正的实惠所在。
145. I don’t mean to cry over your shoulder, but here is my reality, I have lots of bills to pay. 我并不是想赚取你的同情，但我的实际情况是，我真的有好多账单还没有付。
146. Net Gestapos track down and punish offenders for even some minor perceived rule-breaking offense. Track down 追踪， 哪怕是那些微不足道的犯规，网盖都会要穷追不舍把犯规者法办。
147. 他是代课老师。可以说a temporary teacher, 不过口语的说法是He is a fill-in teacher. Fill-in 临时替代。
148. He is quite spunky today. Spunky, 兴高采烈，情绪好。From the spunky look on his face you could tell he must have done well in the test. 从他有精神的表情上可以得出他一定考得不错。
149. They beat us fair and square. 我们输得心服口服。Everyone wants to get rich ovenight, they don’t care if they will earn something fair and square.
150. I want you to get your room in shipshape. 请把房间收拾好。Everything is shipshape.一切都好，一切准备就绪。Shipshape指的是军舰上一切都是有条不紊。