Sare Niccoli, the 17-year-old daughter of a rich textile owner was freed by her kidnappers （绑匪） after 118 days. She said she 1 most of the time in a tent in the woods 2 one foot tied to a tree. 3 was freed late on Friday 4 her family paid a 5 of $1.8 million, the largest ransom （赎金） 6 paid in Italy.
“I was 7 well,” the girl told the 8 during the interview, “Biscuits, cakes, often hot food and 9 stewed beef.” She said her nearly four months in 10 was spent in a tent pitched （set up） in a 11 area.
“I never 12 their faces and when they 13 , they changed their voices in nasal tones （speaking through nose passage） on 14 ,” she said. “They kept 15 that the only thing they wanted was the money and that they didn’t want to have 16 to do with me or my family.”
The high 17 student, who was seized by three face-covered and 18 men on July 2, 1983 from her family’s 19 villa （别墅） in Tuscany, said she still had no idea 20 on earth she had been held.
1. A. got B. had C. took D. spent
2. A. and B. including C. with D. although
3. A. She B. Her friend C. Her father D. Her mother
4. A. so B. after C. unless D. if
5. A. lot B. amount C. total D. figure
6. A. money B. ever C. possibly D. being
7. A. treated B. understood C. considered D. tested
8. A. family B. reporters C. police D. friends
9. A. a bit B. at times C. somewhat D. containing
10. A. prison B. trap C. trouble D. dark
11. A. dangerous B. wooded C. kidnapping D. farm
12. A. watched B. remembered C. saw D. looked at
13. A. cried B. sang C. spoke D. laughed
14. A. purpose B. average C. holiday D. time
15. A. repeating B. doing C. talking D. asking for
16. A. nothing B. something C. everything D. anything
17. A. society B. family C. class D. school
18. A. armed B. handed C. kidnapped D. terrified
19. A. cou