In accordance with provisions of Contract Law of the Peoples Republic of China and Bank of China, after reviewing the status and the request of the Borrower, the Lender agrees to grant the Borrower a line of credit on . The Borrower, Lender and Guarantor, through friendly negotiation, have executed this Contract as follows:
ARTICLE 1 CURRENCY, AMOUNT AND TERM OF THE LOAN:
1. The Currency under this loan is Reiminbi.
2. The Line of the loan is yuan.
3. The period of this loan is 12 months from the date of effectiveness of this contract.
ARTICLE 2 THE PURPOSE OF THE LOAN:
1. The purpose of this loan is used for working capital turnover.
2. Without written approval of the Lender, the Borrower could not use the loan out of the scope of the purpose.
ARTICLE 3 INTEREST RATE AND CALCULATION OF INTEREST:
1. Interest rate: The interest rate shall be [***] During the loan term, if the countrys related authority adjusted the interest rate or the manner of calculation of interest, the interest of this contract shall be adjusted accordingly after one year from the date of execution of this contract.
The adjustment shall be conducted when the interest rate are executed one year.It is not obliged to inform the Borrower when the adjustment of interest.
2. The interest shall be calculated from the date of first drawdown and the actual days the borrower use. One year shall be calculated as 360 days.
3. The payment of interests: The Borrower shall pay the interests per quarter. The payment