1) o! Is (Tom ) in ?
2) Nice to meet you. I'm Bill Dillon.
3) Nice day, isn't it?
4) I'll take all of them.
5) May I / Could I speak to …?
6) Is that … (speaking)? Yes, it is
7) How is everything going?
8) Have a nice trip.
9) This is … (speaking) .
10) Looks like rain, doesn't it ?
11) Shall I open the window for you ?
12) Hold on (for a moment), please./ Just a moment, please. / Wait a moment, please.
13) Who is that? / Can I ask who's calling?
14) Can you tell me the way to the nearest bus stop?
15) Hi ! I'm Judy Drew.
16) Why don't you use a knife?
17) I'm afraid he/she isn't here/ in right now.
18) Can I take a message for you?
19) Will you give him a message, please?
20) -Does he /she have your number?
v --Perhaps not. My number is….
21) How about going for a walk?
22) The line is busy. I'll try again later.
23) Which is the way to the nearest post office?
24) I've lost a case , I wonder if it has been found.
25) May I use the telephone?
26) I can't get through (to sb) . I'll try again later.
27) Take your time , please.
28) May I try it on ?
29) I just call to say …
30) Wrong number!/ I'm afraid you've dialed a wrong number.
31) The line is bad./ It's not a good line.
32) I want to have a look at… .
33) How much is it?
34) I can't decide which to buy.
35) Can you make it cheaper?
36) You are wanted on the phone.
37) I wonder if I could park here.
38) There is a call for you.
39) Would you please not smoke here ?
40) You're welcome.