21. On May 20,1932, Amelia Earhart became the first woman fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
分析:the first woman後面是定语而不是谓语,不能用动词原形fly,而应用flying,或to fly。解题要点: the first…to do…是TOEFL常考习语。
22. Translated into terms of psychological theory, association has been thought of as the basis of to learn, conditioning, and creative thinking.
23. The Statue of Liberty was originally proposed in 1865 to commemoration the alliance of France with the American colonies during the American Revolution.
24. Reptiles are widely distributed all over the world, but are much abundant in warm regions and are virtually absent beyond the treeline in the Arctic.
25. Alike light waves, microwaves may be reflected and concentrated.
26. Industrial buyers are responsible for supplying the goods and services that an organization required for its operations.